POV: What you tell yourself everyday will either build you up or break you down
You’re mindset really is everything in life.
There are days when I absolutely hate my body or I care WAY to much about other people’s opinions... those days sucks.
Other days I give no fucks about anyone’s opinions and love myself/body. Those days are amazing ✨
But the way I feel only ever depends on what I tell myself when I look in the mirror.
*You create your own bad days when you think / talk negatively*
-loving ourselves a little more
-choosing growth over company
-eating a little more pizza 🍕
- ▼WHAT GOT YOU INTO FITNESS? I grew up playing sports. I started playing basketball and softball at the age of 4, and continued playing those sports throughout school and also played AAU. I have always been athletic, active, and love the outdoors! Later on when I stoped playing those sports I transitioned to the gym and have been obsessed with the gym/weightlifting ever since!
- ▼WHAT'S YOUR SOURCE OF INSPIRATION? What got me into weightlifting was my Aunt Jean. She had lots of health issues, but wanted to become healthier. So we both made a pack and joined a gym to get healthy together. Sadly, she passed away a few years later. But, I still continued to go to the gym and strived to be healthy just as she would want me to be. She was my inspiration growing up and still continues to be my inspiration every day.
- ▼WHAT ARE YOUR FITNESS GOALS? I have many phases of fitness goals. In the winter I typically like to bulk and then cut to a lean physique for summer! But overall my fitness goals are to have a balance between fitness and life never take either one to the extremes.
- ▼WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE EXERCISES? This is a hard question because I love working out all body parts! If I had to choose I would say hip thrust and any shoulder exercises. Hip thrust have drastically changed my glutes since I really started implementing then in my workout routine over the past couple years. Shoulder exercises are my second favorite because I love me a good shoulder pump!
- ▼WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT? I have had many achievements in life that I am very proud of. I became a ER nurse at very young age, earned higher degrees, had phenomenal physiques at times in my life. But honestly at this time I’m my life I would say my biggest achievement is becoming pregnant and hopefully giving birth to a healthy a baby girl that I will be able to raise into a strong and independent woman that I try to be every day.
- ▼WHAT KEEPS YOU GOING? I have always been very self driven. Some days are not as easy as other days. I work in the ER and see life and death in all types of phases. But what really keeps me going is knowing life is most definitely short… I don’t want to waste my days around wishing I did this or wishing I did that. So every day I always strive to be better everyday for myself and my family. I always have goals set in place, long term and short term, that give me the motivation to keep going.
- ▼WHAT'S YOUR GO TO CHEAT MEAL? This question is easy no doubt! PIZZA. I absolutely love pizza! But I don’t mind a big juicy burger with some sweet potato fire as well!